Hike Yoga & Eat The Hills
Saturday September 8 | Day Tour from Medicine Hat
Relax and recharge in the Cypress Hills. The day begins with a guided hike lead by park interpreter Mike Ractliffe. Hike among the beautiful autumn foliage with the morning sun warming the fall air. Yoga instructor Farren Assaly, will lead a peaceful class at a scenic outdoor spot in the park. After a morning being surrounded by nature in the great outdoors we head back to the Elkwater town-site for lunch at Camp Cookhouse. The kitchen will prepare a meal with the most wholesome ingredients. After lunch enjoy wandering along the lake, check out the interpretive centre or just relax in the peace and quiet of the park before returning to Medicine Hat.
INCLUDES: Round trip transportation from Medicine Hat, guided hike, yoga class, and lunch at Camp Cookhouse.
*Please note any food allergies or restrictions in the comments box when completing your booking.
NOTE: 12 Participants Minimum for tour to run.
DEPART Medicine Hat Visitor Centre 8:30am
Please arrive ready to load at 8:15am
RETURN Approximately 4pm
- Tour will run rain or shine- Please dress for the weather.
- In the event of poor weather the yoga class will be moved to an indoor location.
- This tour visits natural areas. A confident level of mobility is essential to enjoy the tour. Ground may be uneven, wet or steep in places. Please wear appropriate walking footwear to enjoy all activities on the tour.
- This experience is for everyone! Whether you are new to yoga or a seasoned yogi, Farren will lead a practice that all levels of experience will enjoy.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Walking/ hiking shoes
- Yoga mat
- Snacks and water to stay fueled through the hike and class
Terms & Conditions
All ticket purchases are final sale. No refund will be issued for purchased tickets with the only exception being if Prairie Sprinter must cancel the tour on the date the ticket is purchased for. Tickets may be transferred to a different name. It is your responsibility to inform Prairie Sprinter of any name change to the ticket holder.
Prairie Sprinter reserves the right to place a minimum number of ticket sales on some tours. This will be clearly noted on the booking page. If the minimum is not met Prairie Sprinter may cancel the tour with 48 hours notice. In this event you will be contacted. Refunds will be issued immediately to all paid ticket holders.
If your tour includes food it is your responsibility to inform Prairie Sprinter prior to the tour date if you have a dietary restriction or allergy. Your request may not be able to be accommodated on the tour date if advance notice is not given
The complete list of terms and conditions can be found here