- Daily Service Between Medicine Hat & Calgary.
- Note: Shuttles do not run Christmas Day.
- We offer pickup and drop offs at the following cities along the way from Medicine Hat to Calgary: Suffield, Ralston, Brooks, Bassano, Strathmore and Chestermere.
All Prairie Sprinter vehicles are heated and air conditioned front and back, and there is plenty of cargo space for your luggage.
Sit back and relax and leave the driving to us.
- If you are booking your ride online please select the e-transfer payment option then follow up with the booking team at 403-487-1312 to confirm the half price amount to pay.
- Note: If you do not have the full loyalty card with you at time of pick up be prepared to pay the rest of the fare.
- Note: half price rides cannot be redeemed for YYC Airport pickups. Airport dropoffs are fine.
Prairie Sprinter is unable to provide car seats or booster seats. Any required car seat must be supplied and installed by the passenger. We would be happy to bring it back with us for you to collect when you return.
Prairie Sprinter may permit small animals to travel with an accompanying passenger on our daily shuttle service. Please see the terms and conditions page for entire policy related to this travel request.
As long as we know ahead of time this usually is not a problem.
We ask you to limit your luggage to two pieces each. If you have extra please let us know ahead of time.
You can book anytime online or call to book over the phone with one of our booking agents. Payment is required at time of booking – we accept payment by E-transfer Visa and Mastercard.
Yes. Passengers can expect a short bathroom break, a few minutes to stretch their legs, and time to get a coffee in either Brooks or Bassano when travelling in either direction.